The Technology Department is responsible for supporting the District's applications, network infrastructure and connected devices.
The Technology Department endeavors to:
- Provide classrooms with the most effective technology tools.
- Provide effective, research based software tools for teaching and learning.
- Maintain a robust and reliable network infrastructure with adequate bandwidith for all District 45 applications.
- Maintain current technology for all District users.
- Provide District users with reliable communication services.
- Provide all staff with Help Desk support on any District-related technology topic.