Free & Reduced Meals
District 45 now offers online free and reduced meal applications. The process is safe, secure, private, and available anytime, anywhere there is an internet connection. Your information is transmitted to the District's Finance & Operations Department the same day you apply, allowing for quicker processing so you can receive benefits faster. If you received a letter stating your child has been approved for free meals for the current school year, you do not need to reapply.
- Visit http://www.heartlandapps.com.
- On the main page, click "Start Application" and follow the prompts.
- Select "Illinois", then "School District 45, DuPage County."
- Continue to follow the prompts to enter additional student and household information.
- Click "Apply" to submit your application for meal benefits.
While the District encourages families to apply online, hard copies of the application for the 2018-19 school year will be available soon on this site and at your school's main office. The middle school offices open on July 23 and the elementary school offices open on July 30.