Jefferson PTA Board
"Let's Dance" - Coming in JanuaryDance classes for 7th & 8th grade Jefferson & Jackson students. See what it's all about at http://www.
letsdanceclass.com/video.htmlParent Chaperones needed - sign up at https://www.signupgenius. com/go/30e044ba9ac2ca1f94-letsAdditional registration forms are available in the main office.
Meeting dates 2019/20All meetings start at 6 PM and are in the Jefferson LRC. If you would like to join the PTA, please visit: https://jeffersonwildcats.
Box Tops 4 Education
Parents, Staff and Friends, go to www.BoxTops4Education.com to sign up to support Jefferson Middle School. Clip Box Tops from participating products, enter daily sweepstakes to win bonus Box Tops for JMS, and even earn Box Tops with online purchases!
Raging Waves: Plunge Into Fitness!!!
It's that time of year for the Raging Waves Plunge Into Fitness program. Each student can earn a free ticket (for June) or a discounted ticket for the rest of the summer to Raging Waves in Yorkville. It is based on 30 minutes of fitness a day from February 10 through April 6. See the flyer for more information!!!
Jefferson PTA Committees
Jefferson Middle School
Yearbook Custom Page Reminder
You only have until midnight, 4/1/2020 to finish and purchase your personalized pages. To have your personal pages printed in your book you must Sign In and set your Print Ready indicator to "Yes"
The Jefferson Middle School yearbook includes 2 free pages you can personalize with your own photos and memories. No worries if you don't personalize your pages. If you purchase the yearbook you'll still receive a great yearbook, but it won't have your unique memories in it.
It takes about 15 minutes to add photos and complete the 2 free custom pages included with your yearbook.
If you find your memories can't fit on the 2 free pages, you can add additional pages at $0.99 for each set of 2 pages!
Sign in and complete your custom 2 free pages!
April 1, 2020
Print Ready Deadline:
**Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns**
Objects of the PTA
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education of this nation.