The Business Office effectively manages and allocates the School District 45 financial resources to ensure student and staff success.
The Business Office aligns department objectives with the District Drive 45 Strategic Plan by setting annual goals to ensure fiscal responsibility and accountability while maintaining high levels of customer service.
The Business Office is primarily responsible for non-instructional support, including:
- Accounts Payable
- Cash Management/Investments
- District food service
- Facility Scheduling/Rental
- Financial Reporting and Projections
- Mandated Governmental Reporting
- Payroll and Benefits
- Risk Management
- Regular Education Transportation