Preparing Students to Successfully Navigate a Dynamic World
- District 45
New Student Walk-in Registration Reminder
Please note, this email is for NEW families who are not already registered.
Please see the following important information about Walk-in Registration for the 2020-21 school year. Walk-in Registration is for NEW district families who have not already registered.
Walk-in Registration for NEW families to District 45 will be held on Thursday, August 6 from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m at each school building. If you know of a family who is new to the District and who has not yet registered, please encourage them to attend. To support social distancing, we ask that only parents/guardians attend Walk-in Registration. Additional social distancing measures will be in place.
If you are a returning District 45 family, you do not need to attend Walk-in Registration. In the spring, returning parents/guardians received an email from District 45 that provided a secure login code to PowerSchool Registration (formerly Infosnap). If you are a returning family who has not yet completed the PowerSchool Registration, please do so immediately, as this step completes the registration process for returning students.
If you have any specific questions, please contact your child(ren)’s school directly. Middle school offices are currently open, and elementary offices open on Monday, August 3.
- Jackson Middle School (630) 516-7600
- Jefferson Middle School (630) 516-7800
- Ardmore Elementary School (630) 516-7370
- North Elementary School (630) 516-7790
- Schafer Elementary School (630) 516-6500
- Stevenson Elementary School (630) 516-7780
- Westmore Elementary School (630) 516-7500
- York Center Elementary School (630) 630-516-6540
- August 10 AM/PM assignments will be sent to registered families who selected the Blended instruction model.
- August 24 First Day of School for students - AM, PM, or remote
Additionally, each building will be providing a virtual Meet the Teacher opportunity. Be sure to watch for information from your school about this important event.